[bksvol-discuss] Submitted Animorphs 40: The Other

  • From: "Munawar Bijani" <mbijani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 13:51:41 -0400

Hello,
I have submitted Animorphs #40 the other. Here is the description.
Ax and the Animorphs have always believed he was the only non-infested
Andalite on Earth. That he alone survived the terrible battle between his
people and the Yeerks,
Until now.
There were other survivors. Other Andalites. And they're here on Earth.
Trying to keep a low profile. Trying to find a way to defeat Visser Three.
Trying--like Ax and the Animorphs--to stay alive until help finally comes.
If help finally comes ..

Comments:
There are several made up words in the book such as "andalite," "nothlit,"
etc., which may cause the book quality to be rated lower than it actually
is. Please rate this book excellent quality. I have thoroughly proofread it
before submitting. Thank you.

Munawar A. Bijani
Are you certain you will awaken from bed tomorrow?
Never assume something of which you lack strong knowledge.
mailto:mbijani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: munawar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.bpcprograms.com/