  From: Gary Petraccaro
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 11:08 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Submitted

  I have submitted four books.  Two sports fiction titles for young adults:
Relief Pitcher and Warren of West Point.  Washington's Secret War, Thomas
Fleming. Boxers, a slightly dated book on the care of boxers.  The last 2 books
have pictures which may require description, but not necessarily.  The comment
should describe what needs to be looked at.

database 4854 (20100210) __________

  http://www.eset.com