[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted

You can often get those expired pages back just by hitting the refresh key.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various
ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Submitted
Date:
4/7/2009 6:06:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Just submitted Hrolf Kraki's Saga.  It's a bso.  I did not get a chance to
went to "this page has expired".
I proofed and spell checked the book and stripped headings.  To whoever gets
it, have fun, if you can be said to have fun with such a dark book.

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221421323x1201417385/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DAprilfooterNO62)