[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submited: Correction

Fixed the scanno in my copy.  Thanks.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cindy
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 8:44 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Submited: Correction

  Hi Jana,

  Gary wrote really good short and long synopses, but
  unfortunately I don't remember them--and
  unfortunately, when one downloads a file, synopses and
  comments don't come along with it. True, when one
  uploads it again, the synopses are there, and can be
  edited (I did notice that the word "due" should have
  been "clue" smile), but I wish we could have the
  comments where we could see them. I realize I can, in
  the future, copy them before downloading; in this case
  I think I remember the essentials.

  But here is a summary from the beginning--maybe the
  front flap--f the book. It does sound interesting:

  "Successful architect Chelsea Kane is ready to find
  out the truth about her birth parents. After the death
  of her beloved adoptive mother, Abby, she needs
  something to keep her focused. And she's always been
  curious. Taking a break from her career, she arrives
  in the New Hampshire town of her birth, her only due a
  mysterious tarnished silver key bequeathed to her by
  Abby.
  One of her first discoveries, however, is quite
  unexpected: the magnetic Judd Streeter. With his help,
  Chelsea begins to piece together the dark puzzle of
  her past. But the closer Chelsea comes to the truth,
  danger lurks. Someone will go to any lengths to stop
  her from finding answers . . . leading to one
  terrifying night when everything becomes clear."

  Cindy