[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submited: Correction

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 17:47:47 -0600

Hi, Cindy! Personally, I think your picture descriptions are great. However, it isn't necessary to do that if the pictures are part of the ads, or if there are captions to go along with them. Well, maybe the caption thing isn't a hard and fast rule, but for the most part, I've found that they give enough info to get the idea. <Smile> What is this particular book about? The title sounds interesting.

Jana