[bksvol-discuss] Submissions

  • From: "Natasha Baebler" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 20:10:42 -0500

This evening, I have several submissions for your validating pleasure. All are
on step 1 now or will be very shortly.

Casting the Circle: A Women's Book of Ritual by Diane Stein
The Way of the Shaman by Michael Harner
Wicca The Old Religion in the New Millennium by Vivianne Crowley
So You Want to be a Wizard (Young Wizards book 1) by Diane Duane (BSO)
Deep Wizardry *Young Wizards Book 2) by Diane Duane (BSO)
High Wizardry (Young Wizards Book 3) by Diane Duane (BSO)
Wizard's Holiday (Young Wizards Book 7) by Diane Duane
Danger at the Zoo: A Kit Mystery by Kathleen Ernst

I'll have books four and  five in the Young Wizards series very shortly as
BSOs.  The Young Wizards books have two copies currently in the collection -
one has books 1, 2, and 3 and is rated "fair". The other has books 1, 2, 3, 4,
and 5 and is rated "good" but has the last two lines of every page either
garbled or missing entirely. Book 6 is truly excellent as is 8.  7 is missing
and has been submitted as indicated above.

Happy Validating!

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"I want to be successful like everyone does, but through my idea of success. I
don't just mean that I will make a lot of money and be known for what I do, but
that I make a difference in someone's life."
-- Megan Piontek 1985-2008
----