[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submission history

  • From: "Dena" <dpolston4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 22:47:42 -0400

                                                        Hi all,

I thought I'd try an easy book to validate for the first time, but I'm
soooooo confused on how to start the process even though I looked on the
website and downloaded the information.  I'm not the most savvy computer
user, but I thought I could try this.  I feel very very very lost and gave
up on the book I was trying to work on.  I feel overwhelmed by the process.

Thanks to all of you who do scan and validate the books.  I've enjoyed
reading so many of the books!