[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submission history

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 07:25:40 -0400

Books at bookshare are validated by specific people before they go into the general collection. Please send a message to me privately if you like listing the books you submitted and which are not in the collection. I will find out where they are in the validation process and get back to you. I am one of those people who validates regularly for bookshare.

E.

At 11:48 PM 10/22/2006, you wrote:
Shelly,

Thanks for the tip about checking one's personal submission history.

I looked at mine and I see there are many books I submitted a few years ago
when I first joined that are not attributed to me.

There are dozens more than have have been submitted but not validated.

I wonder if some of them will ever get picked up.

Are there validators at Bookshare?  Or are books only validated by the world
at large?

Brian M