[bksvol-discuss] Submission history

Shelly,

Thanks for the tip about checking one's personal submission history.

I looked at mine and I see there are many books I submitted a few years ago
when I first joined that are not attributed to me.

There are dozens more than have have been submitted but not validated.

I wonder if some of them will ever get picked up.

Are there validators at Bookshare?  Or are books only validated by the world
at large?

Brian M