[bksvol-discuss] Re: Stymied ... And I'm heartsick

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 00:04:10 -0500

Can someone help Kim with how to clear the cache in Internet Explorer 8, and also with how to move between the links in Firefox using her screenreader? thanks! smile.

Judy s.

Kim Friedman wrote:
Hi, Judy, I'm using Internet Explorer 8. Regards, Kim. P.S.: I was able to
check out a book for proofreading using Firefox, but how can you make it go
to a numbered link or a Next link. It doesn't go anywhere. Is there
something I should add on so it will? Regards, Kim.