[bksvol-discuss] Re: Stymied ... And I'm heartsick

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 23:47:38 -0700

Hi, Mayrie, well, I can delete my browsing history. I kept cookies,
passwords unchecked because I need cookies on certain chat sites and if
they're not there, I can't talk to anyone. My sister Jody was there when I
attempted to do what I do and I think she said that the page for checking
out a book or for my checked out books was really slow to load and I guess
it just wouldn't budge to where I could actually get into that place where I
could do anything about proofreading (With the exception of me reading the
Proofreading Manual). I found another spot where I get thrown out in the
Volunteer Home area, it's Books in Process. I don't think I can look there
along with those two other places. The weird thing is if I want to submit a
book, I'm able to go there. Yikes, Mayrie, is it gremlins? I wish I could
think this is funny, and maybe I will once it's solved. Thanks for writing
me. Regards, Kim.