[bksvol-discuss] Re: Stripping headers

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 20:03:19 -0500

I should add to this a bit:

For books I scan that I plan to read through, I don't want to be reading along
and find that at some point in the midst of the story that I missed two pages.
So I want to make certain that no pages are missing before I start.

Also, I scan a lot of books for Lissi that I don't necessarily want to read
myself. I very much want to make sure that I haven't missed any pages in those.

So keeping the page numbers is important to me to ensure that the book has all
of its pages, whether I'm reading it, or I've scanned it for someone else to
read.

If I could find some way of not scanning the headers without removing the page
numbers when they are at the top of the page, that would be perfect.

Evan