[bksvol-discuss] Re: Stripping headers

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 11:43:04 -0500

Deleting by letter is not so hard if one is deleting an entire line. In the case of headers there is almost always a blank line after it. I just position myself on that blank line and left arrow until I come to the last letter of the line, usually just one tap of the left arrow. Then I right arrow once and hold down the backspace key for a few seconds. The line is then gone and it is easy to type the page number back in. "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com