[bksvol-discuss] Re: Stripping headers

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 23:11:34 -0600

Kim!

Unless the Headers and/or authors names are in all caps, I'd suggest you
delete them manually. If you do a global find and replace, you may
inadvertently delete content that should be in the book. When I proofread, I
generally just remove them as I go, since I read the book anyway. Just my
thought. *smile*

Blessings.

Lynnsky