[bksvol-discuss] Re: Stripping headers

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 21:33:20 -0800

Hi Evan,

Well, I've encountered what you're talking about, but not very often.  Just
one more way of doing things, I guess.  And there are so so many books out
there that it isn't surprising that we can't find one way that always works
for every book.  I guess we all just have to play around with suggestions
and do the things that work for each of us and not do the things that don't
work.  That's why I like hearing how people experience things differently.
You're definitely not missing any settings, or anything like that, we've
just experienced different things, that's all.

Mayrie

  _____