  From: Denise Thompson
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 3:19 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Stripping headers

  Kim, OK that's good to know. Then I won't worry about you thinking I'm
talking down to you. (smile)
  You only need to check case sensativity if the case is important. So for
example if there were instances when the authors name wasn't capitolized for
some reason and you wanted them capitolized, you would type the name in without
capitals in the find box and type it in the replace box with capitals then
check the case sensativity box. if this box isn't capitolized it gives the same
weight to instance of the find you've put in. In most situations like the
stripping of headers the case is unimportant because you want them all deleted
so just leave it unchecked.
  Denise
  If it would be helpful to talk on the phone email me off list and I'd be
happy to talk to you. I have unlimited minutes so it wouldn't cost me anything.
My email is deniset@xxxxxxxx

  At 05:00 AM 12/21/2009, you wrote:

    Hi, Denise, you are talking to a relatively new computer user here. I
haven't done much word processing type stuff as my word processing consists of
proofreading my emails before I send them. When you do this method of header
stripping, before you choose the "more" option, do you check for case
sensitivity? Regards, Kim.