[bksvol-discuss] Re: Storing and Organizing Books

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 14:10:30 -0800 (PST)

Mayrie,

Covering the boards with contact paper is a good idea,
but we got finished boards when we did it, so it
wasn't necessary. When we started to have children
running around, though, my husband put pieces of
sponge or cut tennis balls on the corners so they
wouldn't get hurt.

Your suggestion of milk crates reminded me of orange
crates that we used at camp for our belongings, but I
don't ting they're so easy to find any more--maybe, or
potato crates.

G. Cindy