[bksvol-discuss] Re: Still Having Difficulty Submitting Books

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 21:46:32 -0500

Hello All,

There are two links on bookshare's page that seem to intimate going to the
submission process.  The first one, which is titled "submitting your
favorite book" takes you to a page containing information regarding the
submission process.  The second one, which is located in the bottom
navigation area is titled "submit a book" is the one that takes you directly
to the submission form.  First please login  and then choose the link that
is entitled "submit a book." if you wish to  submit a book directly.

HTH.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director