[bksvol-discuss] Re: Step One Page Question

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 12:43:16 -0500

Evan,

The list of books is in a table.  You can use the commands for moving around
in a table to skip the format and Download button, and even the author if
you wish.  Move to the first or second collumn depending on whether or not
you want to hear the authors and use the arrow keys while you hold down Ctrl
and Alt.  You can even use the Home and End keys with the Ctrl and Alt keys
to quickly jump to the top or bottom of the table.  There's also a command
for jumping to a particular place in the table, but I don't remember that
one off the top of my head.

HTH

Gerald

  _____