[bksvol-discuss] Re: Step 2 page?

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 03:56:09 -0500

The speech announces both the number and the word - "Step 1: Download" and
"Step 2: Upload", the way I'm assuming they both appear in print. However,
without a braille display I never noticed that the numbers are actually
written as digits and not spelled out. In my posts to the list I'm sure I've
spelled out the words step one and two, possibly others have as well. Maybe
this is what had thrown you off for a second.
With a screenreader, you can actually have the curser move by character and
clarify spelling and other such things, but unless it's a word I don't know
or understand, I typically view it as taking unnecessary time and don't
bother. I guess I was wrong then. Sorry about that. Blush.
Tiff