[bksvol-discuss] Re: Step 2 page?

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 03:29:52 -0500

The voice says step 1 download and step 2 upload.

On another note, here two hours north of NYC it is snowing steadily and has been since late this evening. I went to sleep at seven which is very early. However, I had comuted long distances and was exhausted. Got up about an hour ago. At the rate it is snowing, we are going to get a minimum of four or five inches.

My friend who also helps me mow lawn in summer and shovel snow in the winter brought over vegetables last night so I have plenty of food for the storm. I suspect lots of folks stay off the roads tomorrow morning since it seems to be coming down steadily with no sign of stopping. We hope it sticks to snow and not rain or sleet or something. Snow is easier on the utility power lines than wetter weather.

I have lots of bookshare edits to complete so good stuff to do during a storm.

By the way, I do hope when they re-design the site they leave the submitter's name linked to the book until the book gets on the new books page. I really should note a submitter's name when editing but often I lose it.

I also plan to upgrade my Kurzweil to version 9 from 8.

Burton my new two year old black Lab loves the snow. We have a fenced in backyard where he can run in it.

E.