[bksvol-discuss] Re: Step 1 Oldest Books

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:18:19 -0700

I kind of like them. IT gives me an idea of what has been released and if I
should take the time to go and browse. Maybe its just me but don't always
have time to check a lot of lists.

Katie Hill

Expand your horizon's at: WWW.838gold.com

Reconnection and Reiki energy healing

Get your personal numerology reading

Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

AIM: SStarAngel@xxxxxxx