[bksvol-discuss] Re: Step 1 Oldest Books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:20:01 -0700 (PDT)

Wow!! Most of the earliest ones, i.e. the ones at the
top of our list, sound a little "heavy." I think the
submitters should validate them themselves since no
one seems to be taking them.

I checked and the one at the top of the list was
submitted in November of 2003. The book at the bottom,
today or yesterday. At one point early in 2005, I
believe it was, Marissa said they were boinb to delete
books from the list that had sat there for over a
certain number of months--three? five?  That's why I
took a bunch I wanted saved.

I will repeat my oft-made suggestion that submitters
who would really like to see their submissions in the
collection or who really want the credits validate
their books themselves if no one has taken them after
a month.

Cindy

P.S. Thanks for the lists you provide, Jake. I think
you go to more trouble than I. smile

Cindy