[bksvol-discuss] Re: Staff Change at Bookshare

  • From: Tim Syfert <goodproofing2010@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 11:19:52 -0700 (PDT)

Good luck, Rick. Going to miss you.

Tim

________________________________
From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 8:50 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Staff Change at Bookshare

Volunteers,

Join me in wishing good luck to Rick Costa as he prepares to move on from
Bookshare. Those of you who have been around for a while know of his detailed
knowledge of the mechanics of proofing!

I forward the announcement from Fred Stone:

All,

I wanted to let you know that Rick Costa will be leaving the Benetech family.
Rick has worked closely with our volunteer community and has always looked for
opportunities to automate our work and improve the experiences of our
volunteers.  Rick’s last day with Benetech will be Friday, October 7th.
Hopefully, our paths will cross again in the future and I want to thank him for
his commitment to our work and the customers we serve.

Regards,
Fred Slone
Director of Literacy Operations