[bksvol-discuss] Re: Staff Change at Bookshare

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 14:16:30 -0800

What a wonderful day that must have been!

Lori C.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alisa Moore" <alisam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pamela Hoffard <crosssttch@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:crosssttch@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 13:09:18 -0800
To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

Scott,

We will miss you greatly. Thank you for your sense of humor on this list. Best wishes to your future and congrats to those you are to receive from you
in the future!

Thanks,

Pam