[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sports Books - Variety

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 01:58:42 -0500

Puting up fictional baseball books called the Blue Sox series by Duane Decker. Have all of them scanned and am proofing. The first 2 are uploaded. As always, let me know if you find a problem I'm conistently missing.

The first is Good Field, No Hit, the second is Starting Pitcher.

----- Original Message ----- From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>