[bksvol-discuss] Re: Split words

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:23:30 -0800

Thanks Julie, I'll go and do that.  That will save me a lot of work.
Happy scanning.

BudAt 08:35 PM 2/10/2006, you wrote:
Hi, Bud. Sorry I didn't tell you when I wrote this message. It's in
Settings, then General. You want to enable correction of end-of-line
hyphens. I hope this helps maybe more than my last message did. <smile> Take
care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.