[bksvol-discuss] Re: Special charactors

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 18:03:28 -0400

Dear Grand Cindy Bob and Booksharian Friends,

Bob your keystroke combination works! Thank you for adding to my computer vocabulary. I put on num lock and pressed alt plus 4 and got a beautiful black diamond. Jaws even identified it as such when I backspaced over it.

Is there a command sequence to make a heart?

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>