[bksvol-discuss] Re: Special charactors

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 06:27:31 -0700

I just used the alt-4 method that Bob suggested to make the diamond. Hitting alt-shift-v puts me in the volume control dialog box. I didn't know it would do that. I think this older version of JAWS is not going to recognize it. No biggie.

Evan

---- Original Message ----- From: "Grandma Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>