[bksvol-discuss] Re: Special Collection Volunteer Opportunity

Sure. Just let me know what needs to be done. Is that the looking up books to see if they're in the collection one?

At 03:09 PM 1/10/2011, you wrote:
Hi Denise,

I still need help with the previous project - World Classics Books. Would
you like to continue working on that one?

scott

On 1/10/11 1:48 PM, "Denise Thompson" <deniset@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Scott is the this the project I said I could help
>with as well? If so I never got any additional
>info on it either. I didn't receive any Google attachment.
>Denise
>

>At 10:17 AM 1/10/2011, you wrote:
>>Hi Scott,
>>
>>I don't think the link to the google doc came to the list.  The note you
>>sent to me only shows my personal e-mail address as far as I can see.  I
>>didn't see the info that you sent me hit this list.
>>
>>It isn't accessible anyway, as far as I can tell for those of us using
>>screen readers, but as I said, I'm not the most computer-literate person
>>out
>>and about so maybe someone else can figure out how to make it work.
>>Though
>>in my conversations with folks who use screen readers, google docs isn't
>>accessible to us.
>>
>>Mayrie

èº{.nÇ+?·?®?­?+%?ËlzwZnV§?I??[hnK/¢Wb±Ë¬²·ª¹ë-~·?­+-²?à¦ëm?ì(­Û§²æìr¸?y¼¢¶Ç¥~)í?ë.n7?¶X§y: zÖ¥?Ëh}«Ú?V??ç(?f§vÊn¶Ø^Â?Ý?éio(­±é_?{azË??ç-­)Þ