[bksvol-discuss] Speaking of downloads

I read an article--and just read a more recent one--that Comcast is going to
limit U.S. downloads to 250 GB a month. The earlier article I read said that
other ISPs like might also set a limit and charge for what's over it. Will that
affect some of you? Maybe there'll be an exemption for bookshare members? I
have no idea how many books it would take to reach the 250GB limit.

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/