[bksvol-discuss] Re: South Beach Diet Supercharged

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 10:05:29 -0400

Perhaps instead of asking for the phone number of a specific volunteer, you can get another volunteer to assist you with the diet book. The book is probably available in print to a lot of people.

E.

At 06:31 AM 8/31/2008, you wrote:
Hi Does anybody have a phone a phone number for Caitlyn Furnace?

Also, I was considering validating Joy Of Cooking. Others who have tried todo this book what problems did you have?

--
try this out and let me know what you think
http://www.myshoppinggenie.com/shoptheworldhere

Sharing a story or helping someone opens my heart to God's love.

http://www.eset.com