[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sort order on download page?

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 12:07:42 -0500

Jake,

I didn't see your reply before I sent mine.  Outlook hung up while I was
away from my computer, and I didn't realize it until I started wondering why
I hadn't seen my reply to Kaitlyn.  Sounds like the order may have changed
while I was out of town.

I just got back from a wedding and vacation in Kentucky.  My wife had a good
time Saturday trying to spot the people showing up for the NFB convention
while we waited for our flight home.  I think she only spotted two dogs, but
she saw a lot of people with canes.  By the number of calls for passenger
assistance over the PA system, though, I'd say she only spotted a small
fraction of the people arriving for the convention.  It help keep her
occupied while we waited on our flight, though.  We finally took off about
the time we were originally due to land.

Hope no one else on the list had delays while traveling this weekend.

Gerald