[bksvol-discuss] Re: Some personal news

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 23:33:15 -0400

Some personal newsYou will be missed.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alison Lingane
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 6:09 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Some personal news

  Hi everyone,
  I wanted to share some personal news with the list:  that I am leaving
Benetech.  I will miss the Bookshare.org community greatly, and I wanted to
personally thank each and every one of you for what you have done and continue
to do to make it so vibrant!

  Bookshare.org is in an incredibly exciting time right now, and as I'm sure
you know, you are in great hands with the Bookshare.org staff.  I for one, will
continue to watch and learn from Bookshare.org as it makes great strides into
the future to break down barriers to reading!

  Best,
  Alison