[bksvol-discuss] Re: Some additions to the scanning and proofing manual

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 08:08:00 -0700

HI Paula,

    I do know that the blank lines surrounding page breaks can be created
using Kurzweil, but some folks were having trouble getting this to work, so
I opted to go for a sure thing, until we know that K1000 isn't glitching on
this process any more.  I didn't want to cause more frustration than
necessary.  But you are right, it should be able to be done.  Here's hoping
that problem is fixed in K1000 and reported to us soon!

Mayrie

  _____