[bksvol-discuss] Software Question

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:55:24 -0500

Hello. I'm a newby volunteer so I apologize if this question has been asked before. I am currently validating some books but I'd rather scan. I have a scanner and I'm considering purchasing Kurzweil as I understand that's fairly good and cheaper than other programs. Is it, in fact, one of the best programs? If so, where can I buy it online?

Thanks.
Christina