[bksvol-discuss] Re: So far

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 07:58:38 -0800 (PST)

I am pretty sure I scanned Code Name: Nanny. I don't remember who validated it.
It would not be hard for me to insert the page breaks for pages 70-71-72 and
resubmit it as a BSO but then the validation work would be lost.

  Maybe the validator wants to just insert the page breaks and resubmit it as a
BSO?

  In word Control-Enter will insert a page break.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - But I survived / Tadeusz Sobolewicz
Sign Language Products for Children including DVDs, Flash Cards, Books and
More!