[bksvol-discuss] Re: Skipping pages

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 09:39:07 -0500

Hi Carmella,

If you're working in Word, sometimes it helps to save your file, close the program and shut down your computer. When you bring it back up, the page breaks are there and announced. It's annoying, but it's what I've found that works.

Sandi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carmella D Broome" <cdbroome@xxxxxxx>