[bksvol-discuss] Sizing and Bolding

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 17:20:25 -0500

Hi everyone!

I didn't initially do these things in the Malcolm X book as I have done with books I have proofread before it yet, because I was concentrating on other things. I am starting from the beginning, paging through and taking care of the sizing and bolding of what I have already read so I can continue with the sizing and bolding of what I have not read yet when I get to it.

Of course, sizing and bolding book title, preface, contents, acknowledgments and the like is a straight forward no brainer. I am not sure what to do with things from here on. Here is the first example of what I am dealing with. How much of this should I bold and size to 16 point? The number is the page number where this first item of question occurs.

17

February 1-2, 1965

INTERVIEW WITH 'AMSTERDAM NEWS'

My death has been ordered

By the way, in the table of contents, it says:

17 ... My death has been ordered

Is that all I should bold and size on page 17 as in each subsequent section I come to, which is a similar format? I want to be sure to do this correctly.

Debby

--
mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>