[bksvol-discuss] Re: Site Works Now on my end

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 04:13:58 -0700

Hi, here's a trick I discovered. I'm in the process of proofreading a
book but the site told me I had downloaded it when I hadn't done so.
What to do: Enter on the section for My Checked out books. One link
there is to download the rtf file. That did the trick for me. I was able
to save the file and work on it. I don't know if this is your situation,
but you might want to give it a try just in case. The trouble started
when I was looking at the book's history and I hit the backspace key to
get back to the page sans synopses. Regards, Kim Friedman.