[bksvol-discuss] Site No Longer Remembers Me, (was: Re: Many Fewer Links On Bookshare Pages)

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 19:06:55 -0400

Well, I just logged in several times because the site is no longer remembering
me. After logging in, I hear that the home page has 28 links and the volunteer
home page has 33 links. I have no idea what is happening.

I made sure the Remember Me checked box was checked three times, but when I
leave the site now I have to reenter my email address and password every time I
want to log in again.

I just "upgraded, as it is called, to Internet Explorer 8 a few days ago. I
wonder if that has anything to do with the site no longer remembering me.

Evan