[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted vollunteer needed

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 11:27:59 -0800 (PST)

What I usually do when I have a different copy is ask
the person to let me know the chapter and the last
lines before the garbled page or section and the first
lines after. Then I can find it in the copy I have.

If you don't have time, Jamie, I can do it. Apparently
the two copies I can get are also the hardback, since
they don't say otherwise, but I do have more time than
you these days. (retirement and having grown children
is such fun, smile)

Cindy