[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted proofer wanted

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 09:28:21 -0600

Ah, that could very well be. Hopefully Marilyn won't have any problems.

Melissa

Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:
I think perhaps it's got tables or text boxes or something in it, just based on my experience with Dummies books in the past, and my desktop just can't handle it memory wise. And I spilled Mt. Dew in my laptop two days ago. Marilyn picked up the book, hopefully she will let us know if she has trouble opening it.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Who Do I Talk To? by Neta Jackson

Earn cash for answering trivia questions every 3 hours: http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497

See everything I've read this year at: www.michrxtech.com/books.html <http://www.michrxtech.com/books.html>