[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted proofer wanted

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 21:43:24 -0500

Cindy, I'm wondering if you can work on this one, or another sighted
proofreader? I don't know what is in the file but it keeps crashing my
computer, like it's too big or something, but it's only just over 2.5 mb.
CookWise was almost 3 times that big and I didn't have a problem with that.
The one time I did get it to load in Word I couldn't scroll down and then
Word crashed.

It's Copyediting and Proofreading for Dummies

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Who Do I Talk To? by Neta Jackson

See everything I've read this year at: www.michrxtech.com/books.html