[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted proofer wanted

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 15:38:22 -0600

Thanks, Jamie. I'll get it put up later today or in the morning. Will send you a note when its up.

Melissa

Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:
Melissa, I put a hold on the book at my library. You can put it on step 1 for me if you like. Having scanned at least one "For Dummies" book I know first hand how hard it is to scan them. Just let me know when it is available for download.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: From a Sealed Room by Rachel Kadish

Earn cash for answering trivia questions every 3 hours: http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497

See everything I've read this year at: www.michrxtech.com/books.html <http://www.michrxtech.com/books.html>