[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted help with a book, please?

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 18:58:39 -0700

Hi Cindy,

We have the most wonderful volunteers! You guys are just awesome! Thank you for the offer. Marilyn has said that she'll get a copy from her library and so has Jamie. So, don't worry about cluttering up your already very full plate. I do most definitely appreciate the offer though. And to think, I was feeling bad asking for help with yet another handwritten part of a book. You guys are just the best.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 06:49 PM 5/4/2008, you wrote:
Hi, Mayrie.

It sounds like a book I'd enjoy. Are you scanning it for submission or validating it? If the former, and no one else has offered, you can submit it with a hold for me. I do have some other books that probably should be done first, so if someone else has offered you should probably accept his/her offer, especially if you're in a hurry for it. If you're validating it, I can get the book and provide the handwritten paragraph pages and send them to you. Wouldn't you know that my branch has the one copy that is checked out, but there are quite a few others available that I can request.

G.Cindy