[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted help with a book, please?

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 02:42:35 -0700

Hi Jamie!

Thank you so much for offering to help. But Marilyn beat you to it! You guys are all so wonderful! I can't tell you all how much I appreciate your help, and how frustrated I get with myself for not being able to figure out these handwriting puzzles!

Peace,
Mayrie

At 06:45 PM 5/4/2008, you wrote:
I requested Lucky T from ILl, Mayrie.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Sunflower Forest - Torey Hayden
I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
<http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-1751-2978-3/1?aid=2202641&pid=1683725&sid=Email012608>Click here for eBay!