[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted help, again, please?

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 09:07:59 -0400

Good morning, Mayrie.

My library has that book, I'd be happy to help.
Can it wait just a few days?  I went to the library
just yesterday...

Thanks,
Marilyn

On Jun 11, 2008, at 7:25 AM, Mayrie ReNae wrote:

Hi Everyone,

        I have just scanned and read through "The Fashion Disaster That
Changed My Life" by Lauren Myracle, ISBN 0-525-47222-3. This 135 page book is a series of journal entries made by a twelve-year-old girl. Here is what could use a sighted validator. There are two short notes written that did not scan well, and the dates and times of the journal entries were also kind of garbagey. Would some sighted validator be willing to take on this one, and insert the notes, one handwritten and one in e-mail form, as well as the
proper dates and times of each journal entry?  All other text has been
prevalidated, per my usual. If anyone is willing to help out, I'd really
appreciate it.  Thanks much.

Mayrie