[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted assistance with a book

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 21:42:41 -0400

Thank you Valerie, it isn't a huge hurry, smile, I am currently reading it and
fixing scannos, and determining dialog and dialect as I go.  He loves dialect I
have noticed.  Am in the 280 page range I guess, smile some pages have numbers
but others don't so it is hard to tell, but the book is getting exciting, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he
does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)