[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sidney Sheldon has died

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:28:52 -0800 (PST)

Ah. I thought he was already dead, but then I saw a
new book by him recently, I think.-Ijust checked
amazon--The Other Side of Me, a memoir, was first
published in Nov. 2005 and published as a paperback
last August. According to the Publishers' Weekly
review, his ..."memoir is reminiscent of his colorful
novels, a rags-to-riches yarn replete with struggle,
an indomitable hero and eventual glamour...."

Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>